Cure Cancer Australia Foundation Climb for a Cure: Kilimanjaro Challenge
8 - 20 September 2012
Cure Cancer Australia Foundation and Inspired Adventures invite you to take the trip you have always dreamt of! Challenge yourself on this unforgettable 13-day adventure to Tanzania, climb the world's highest free-standing mountain, and help fund cancer research that can save millions of lives.
• Climb majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro and experience the wide diversity of landscapes from rainforests to staggering
• Witness the dramatic sunrise over the Kenyan plains as you rest on the edge of a volcano
• Help fund important cancer research working towards a world without cancer
• DATES: 8 - 20 September 2012
• REGISTRATION FEE: $700 (Please note the registration fee is in addition to the below fundraising target and
• FUNDRAISING TARGET: $8,500 (The fundraising target will cover both your travel expenses and a minimum
donation to Cure Cancer Australia Foundation to assist them in continuing their vital work. $5,642 of your
fundraising target will cover your travel expenses including return airfares and in-country costs, and a
minimum of $2,858 per person will go directly to Cure Cancer Australia Foundation).
• TRIP DURATION: 13 days
• PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: 7 days trekking
• CHALLENGE GRADE: 5/5
• ACCOMMODATION: 3 star hotels and comfortable camping